Search This Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2006

What the Blog ?!?




Right !




I'm not going to try and impress anyone (living or dead!) , I'm not going to try to write my best pieces of literature, I'm not going to even care if you read this or not. (sad but not quite true..)


I'm only doing this because I found out that I have too many wicked (positive wicked ! not the scary witch hunt wicked !) ideas and thought that I always seem to have at 5:32AM when I'm under the covers and always saying to myself (deep inside my head not out loud, that would put me right next to Napoleon ! mad ! and what's with the hand anyway ?!?) but ending up forgetting it and only remembering that I had a great idea or a thought and all I can remember is that I should have made a Blog to write the damn thing !




So that is that ! deal with it.




Adida The Fallen Angel!




No comments: