Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy EveryThing...


...It's 17:00 o'clock and I just woke up! My internal and biological clock is going upside down, I have no idea what's going on with me but I can't stop feeling this enormous energy flow all over me.

The past few weeks I have been running back and forth in bed at 5AM trying to get to sleep but can't simply because my brain is washing me with dozens of great ideas and projects I wish to do.

Sometimes it's just too much, I mean I can't sleep! I think it happen last year also, every end of year I suddenly have this rush to fix my whole life in a couple of days, to rebuild everything that I broke and Aline my personal agenda along side with the universal one....

This year I feel it more then ever. I want to do so much, there is so many things I can become better in, there are so many ideas and dreams I think I can actually bring to life and make them come true... This situation drives me nuts....going to sleep at 7AM and waking up at 16:00 ?!? What's that all about ?

Man I cant wait for the first of January, I will feel so much better....clean mind, clean body, clean spirit..i will rise like a burning phoenix...I have seen it...thats why I can't sleep and can't wake up right, it's like judgement call on me. I feels like I must close the book of everything that brings me down before it will take to a place I only visit in my darkest nightmares. I must call quiets on all the chains whether it's smokes, meat, sex, drugs, alcohol, self disrespect, sadness, ego, lust, anger, greed, attachments and everything that just don't feel right anymore...
I must never forget who I really am and what is the main goal of my life....the main goal of my life....the main goal of my life.....


...the main goal of my life...


Adida The Fallen Angel.

No comments: