Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

A test of strength !


...Right...


So, Ive been working like a mad dog making visuals for an event tonight, an urban culture festival.I got another event tomorrows night also ! That means that I have been working like a doggy on my computer for the past 3-4 days none stop. Yes, I know...it's insane but it is possible. believe me, it's possible.

Anywho, doing that will sometimes give you a hell of a headache since your spending day and night in front of moving screens, this is not healthy! Plus the fact that I'm so into the zone of making it that I forget to eat and take care of myself! Smart boy...

So now I have a mega headache, I'm going to my first visuals gig knowing that I have about 10 hours of hardcore work in front of me, then come back home at 6:00am to start working on the visuals for the same night which will also last till about 6:00..at the same time my computer has been infected with a nasty hijacker which mess my internet connection and make thing disappear from my desktop plus the nightmare I had from my 2 hour sleep a few hours ago about the girl friend I never had which betrayed me so cruelly in that dream that I'm thinking about joining a monastery, plus the fact that I'm going nuts over this nonsense Christmas madness that goes around me, what's with everybody ?!? Don't you know that you can rave and be merry EVERY DAY !!!...whaaa..man, it's painful just to write this !


So, basically what I'm saying is that I complain like a beach! And if I believe in Karma (which I truly do) then this is just another day and another test for my strength, so help me god for I will not let this bullshit take me down...

Peace and love

Adida The Fallen Angel.

No comments: