Search This Blog

Monday, December 25, 2006

Resolutions of a fallen angel...


Well, I never thought I was smart but I do think I'm pretty clever finding out more and more about life by just looking from a far....

You are the smart one among us! You are so smart I think sometimes it hurts. That's why I think you try to fill your life with little things that will make you happy for a very short time while the big things are always under the table waiting for you to finally pick them up, along with your beautiful life that is waiting for you to become so powerful and great and talented and unique and special and strong and amazingly divine in god's eyes...

...maybe I'm a fool for seeing this in almost everyone I meet and maybe it hurts me more then everyone else when I see souls throwing their gifts away like it was yesterdays trash...maybe I worry too much...i mean, karma has a different path for each one of us... Still....i can't help seeing wings of beautiful souls and I feel like a criminal not telling them...

Have a wicked end of the year and get ready for the year of a life time !!! 2007...it's going to be the SHIT !


PEACE AND LOVE..

Adida The Fallen Angel

No comments: