Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2006

Control The Peace ?




...I just realised something, What the Hell dose 'Control the Peace' means ? I always hear it in the news or when I'm watching a movie with police force in it, they always say 'we came to control the peace!', 'The police is here to control the peace', 'the army is here to control the peace!'....?!?

How exactly do one control peace ? Since when dose PEACE needs control ? When you have peace then you are peaceful, right ? Why would you need to control it, you are peaceful ! So why in the name would you come to control someone's peace ? Can someone explain this to me ? I don't get it...funny that at 5:47am I get thoughts like this....

'Control the peace', please ! It should be 'control the piece!'...

Adida The Fallen Angel

No comments: