Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I think I am a thinker.


So, I am a thinker.
I spend most of my time thinking, many spiritual souls told me ' Adi, you think too much!' which is a basic notion telling me to simply chill out and let things unfold naturally, this is a good advice but I also learned that by thinking I get to where I am and who I have become to be, who I am is what I think.
when you live alone for many years you find yourself thinking, thinking awareness, thinking about what you are thinking and actually taking the time to value and rethink what you think. you find time to dive into though, to see it in it's full spectrum of colors, to actually realize a thought and make it a visible form of existence. there is a saying that goes ' I think, there for I am' and to me that stands for everything I value.
all my choices, all my actions, all my feelings and the awareness of this world and my inner self, all of it started with a thought...and the more I think about it, the more refine my thought process gets and believe it or not, the more alive and aware I become...

so, I think I will continue thinking like that and get deeper and refine it until it will make sense to me and with a little luck I will be able to express myself to you and maybe, just maybe you will get my thoughts and start to trigger your own...

you think?

No comments: