Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm swimming in tears.




O my sweet lord.

look, I am a sensitive spirit and it's been many years now since I started to look straight in the face of issues I never thought I would care when I was younger.
for the past decade I decided to change my life from been an ignorant little prick to an active human being with a positive attitude and a caring heart, this is taking me every minute of my time here on earth and I am not even close to be the man I dream to be or look in the mirror.
I care about many issues which most of the people around me simply look the other way, it breaks my heart on a daily basis to see how we as a collective amazing species can reach such a high level of self destruct, not to mention the globule environmental damage we are creating with pretty much every action we ignorantly do.

there isn't a day I don't cry for one rezone or another, mostly from shock and embracement of what I know and that I am only one here trying to simply, be good.

If you notice that some of my posts in this blog contain video clips about the world we live in, they are painful, shocking and very personal sides of truth reflected in different forms of self expression thru media, they are very important to me and many others they don't like the way things are going on this beautiful blue planet which either way you look at it, is it and always be our only home.

I notice that ignorance is a plague among us and many (just like myself many years ago) are blind by the main stream current of the secret agendas of the money manipulators. I for one cannot take it or hold my mouth and eyes closed pretending things just don't happen and that everything is going to be alright...i wont be able to live with myself knowing I know something and didn't do anything about it, to me, that is pissing into karmas eye! it will definitely come back to hunt me...i am sure about it.

so, again, as you can I am emotional about this, I am human under these masks, I am a soul that vibrates, I care. I know one a small percentage will care like I do or even be moved by the scenes I see in my mind, I know little about a lot and I spend time everyday to find out more and more about the truth and the masks covering it. I know no one will read this (crossing fingers hard!) or care about it but I cant just simply not write about it. If the people who did all those movies, or wrote those books, or songs or made their most power efforts to tell the world what they saw and experience would just simple give up then we will all be lost in an ocean of our own confusion, we will never learn about the world and the people in it, we will lost, blind...

so here I am again trying to share something.
I just saw a documentary titled 'the cove', it's a shocking powerful film, here is a little info about it: The Cove exposes the slaughter of more than 20,000 dolphins and porpoises in Taiji, Japan every year, and how their meat, containing toxic levels of mercury, is being sold as food in Japan and other parts of Asia, often labeled as whale meat. The majority of the world is not aware this is happening as the Taiji cove is blocked off from the public. The focus of the Social Action Campaign for The Cove is to create worldwide awareness of this annual practice as well as the dangers of eating seafood contaminated with mercury and to pressure those in power to put an end to the slaughter.

After seeing this I had to write what you just had read, watch this movie if you can. I know you are a very busy person but I am sure even you can take a minute to think about your daily actions and how they ripple your home and environment.



if you want to know more go here: http://www.takepart.com/thecove

No comments: