Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunshine Frost.


Right.
I live in a little room attached to a music studio out here in the woods in a little village called Saint - Colomban, Quebec(which is in Canada, Google it!).
Now, to most of you, that last line meant absolutely nothing!
So let me explain, i moved here about a year ago from the Netherlands (that's in Europe!!! Google it!), now, I can write an hour about my life there but I think it's too much for one reader! slowly but surly I will open up to you about my life but for now all you need to know is that I wanted a change and Canada sounded like the perfect medical solution! and it did...or did it?
Anywho, I got here because my band (spoonliquor, Google it!) decided to record it's first album in this music studio I have mention before, and we did, when we finished they when back to the Netherlands and I decided to move here, I fell in love with this place, or maybe I had enough of my life back in Europe, only god knows! The idea was that they will come one day, that day is still pretty vague but, well, I am still here...or am I?

so, what a boy to do? I guess I started to simply fill my time with the things that make me happy, and creative (signs of fear of being bored maybe?), and today I found myself sitting for an hour staring at the sun, letting it melt on my face, looking outside the studio window, looking at all the white and woods around, looking....looking...doing nothing but breathing....

Felt very much alive and out of my element, felt bloody good and for some rezone, I forgot where I was or the point of it all, I guess you can call it peace or bliss or eternal connection or maybe just a good vibration....

so, I decided to shear it with you, nobody you. how lucky you are right?
what I have learned from this experience is that it's really not important where you are or how far (or close) you are from your dreams. Bitterness, anger, envy, sadness, all of that nonsense can melt, melt and fade away with a blink of an eye, the point it, you need to make it go away, no one else will do it for you, it's very personal, and very powerful if you think about it...

I notice that I spend too much time swimming in waste thoughts, really, what's the point? none! The fact that everything melted in the sun was a beautiful form of awareness to me, it also melted my dreams and desires which felt even better then the melting of my negativities...kind of a freedom only a true soul can be aware of...once again, it felt good.
The fact that I am in full control on this feeling made me happy, the face that I don't even need the sun to reach this awareness made me peaceful, the face that everything melts and that I don't need to reach a specific level of struggle or fame made me contact, made me enjoy the moment...

made me be here, now!

so, that's that.

now what?...................I tell you what, sharing! that's what!

No comments: