Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Lifting weights on our hearts.


You know, sometimes I wonder why are we here, why we wake up in the morning or after noon or the middle of the night asking ourselves why, why our we here doing the things we do?! have you ever felt like that?

mmm...

I know for sure that I am not as strong as I used to be, actually I don't know anymore about when or where I was stronger or weaker, dose it really matter? dose anyone watch us with a strength meter? checking if we pass the bar, ridicules, everyday is different, everyone is different, life is organic, one day I am high on life and one day I cant even get out of bed!

it's like I am on a weird experiment of the self, going high, going low, learning about myself and letting go, finding god and losing it all again and wake up sad and by the end of the day I feel alive and special, some days take forever and some pass by like minutes, sometimes I wonder why I take so much in when I know nothing here will last, no point on lifting weights on our hearts...no point...we must be easy....we must....many things are going to happen and change and we need to have nothing on us but smiles and lightness...

I tell you, living alone far from home is amazing, scary and full with emotional rollercostars, I will never change a thing about my choices in the past, I will always be able to see the positive side of things, I can feel a shift of personality, my anger is fighting but I am stronger, I have no need for it anymore...

life is a process, a case study if ever you had one, a quest of personal adventure, a river of choices, one drop at a time...

So, don't lift weights over your heart, it is better off as it is..light and pumping free...

No comments: