Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beautiful Losers.



Being an artist is no picnic kids!

From my own perspective it's probably the best and worst choice I ever made in this life time, to follow my heart to the very end of the universe, alone or with the rest of the world, the choice to find different creative ways to express my inner core is what I wake up in the morning for, and the more I dive into myself the more tools and ways to express myself and connect to the world pops out, it's all I care about and it's what I decided to do with all of my time.

Beautiful Losers is powerful, beautiful creative documentary about people who believe in self expression to a point of almost artistic madness, god bless these beautiful souls...
what the movie, it will do you good...or not!

No comments: